The Alameda County Family Justice Center is made up of over 30 onsite and over 50 offsite agencies and programs that provide services and support to individuals and families who have experienced domestic violence, sexual assault and exploitation, child abuse, elder and dependent adult abuse, and stalking.
To ensure the safety, healing, and self-empowerment of victims of domestic violence and their children, victims of sexual assault and exploitation, human trafficking, child abuse, stalking, and elder and dependent adult abuse through easily accessible, coordinated, comprehensive and culturally sensitive services.
We advocate for and construct a future where there is zero tolerance for all forms of interpersonal violence in Alameda County.
Together, we strive for a future where:
- All homes are safe and nurturing
- All children and families grow to their full potential, free from the spector of violence, exploitation and intimidation
- All communities are safe
- All those who perpetuate the violence are held accountable
- Alameda County reports zero incidences of death and injury from domestic violence, sexual assault and exploitation, human trafficking, child abuse, stalking, and elder and dependent adult abuse
- The human rights of all are respected, valued, and upheld